Monday, February 27, 2006

The Guy Above Me is Snoring Again.

By "guy above me", I mean the one who sleeps in the apartment above mine, not the guy on top of me. Because I don't sleep with guys. Usually. Unless you're a guy who looks like Halle Berry. Or I'm drunk and think you look like Halle Berry.

*ahem* As I was saying, the guy is snoring again. Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. He didn't start snoring until a couple weeks ago... at least, not so as I noticed. Now, every other night, right as I'm getting into bed I hear the most impressive (yet highly annoying) sound of someone enjoying the sleep I will never get because "someone" is snoring too DAMN LOUD!

And now it's 8:45 in the morning, and he just started snoring again! What the hell, man? Can't you at least keep it to evenings only? I don't want to be that neighbor who kicks the wall repeatedly to wake you up -- although I already did that once, last week. This is getting as bad as summer camp!

Sudden thought: how do I know The Guy Snoring Above Me is a guy? Ugh. I hate the thought of a woman making sounds so unholy and irritating.

No comments: